Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Rethinking this blog...

First off, an apology to the three people who probably read this blog on a less than regular basis- I'm sorry for not posting more often, especially after I excitedly told you before I left that I'd keep you up to date on my life in Santiago through consistent posts here. Not having internet at home for my laptop has taken its toll, as has my underestimation of the time and effort it would take to update this blog regularly.

However, I don't want to drop out of the blogosphere completely, and I still want to keep everyone updated on my life in Chile. So, I propose a slight change in the way this blog works- instead of me posting entries on all the things I've been up to since the last time I posted, instead I'll just put up pictures, hopefully most with captions, to give you guys a sense of my life here. Of course, if you want to know more, you're more than welcome to email me to ask for updates and I'll gladly write back, but turning this into a picture blog will be easier for me and will mean much more frequent updates. And who know, maybe the blogging bug will bite again and I'll be driven to start posting text entries too!

No comments: